- King Arthur Flour: Hundreds of recipes for the novice to experienced baker.
- America’s Test Kitchen: Time-tested recipes for weekdays or celebratory meals.
- Barefoot Contessa: Beautiful, reliable recipes for entertaining.
- feedfeed: Gorgeous food inspiration.
- Bob’s Red Mill: Flours, grains, beans, gluten-free, and more. Visit their flagship store if you are in the Portland area.
- Penzeys: Large selection of fresh spices sold in jars or in bags.
- Dolan Creek Farm: My main source for vegetables, eggs, and beef in Boring, Oregon.
If you visit Portland, Oregon
- Powell’s Books: Shop new, used, rare, and out-of-print books. Stay for hours.
- Made Here PDX: High-quality goods made in Portland, Oregon.
- Pine Street Market: A taste of Portland’s finest foods in one building.
- Nic and Figs: A sewing, cooking, baking, crafting studio. Come say hello, I am a baking instructor here!
- Bollywood Theater: My favorite Portland lunch spot.
- 3 Doors Down: My favorite, time-tested Portland restaurant for a beautiful dinner and warm, friendly service. Get the vodka sour.